Goddard High School (Roswell, New Mexico) '03 University of Texas at El Paso '07, Mathematics
Married to PGA TOUR member Martin Piller. Did not start playing golf until the age of 15. One sister and three brothers. District 4-4A most valuable player honors as an outside hitter in high school volleyball after helping her team capture the state title her junior and senior year.
- Climbed into the top 15 in the Rolex Rankings with a tie for eighth at the U.S. Women’s Open on the week of the Olympic qualification process
- Eight top-10 LPGA finishes in 2016, including a runner-up finish at the Volunteers of America Texas Shootout in April
- 30 career top-10 finishes on LPGA
- Two-time participant (2013, 2015) in the Solheim Cup representing the United States
- Played collegiate golf at the University of Texas, El Paso (UTEP), and won four tournaments as a senior in 2007
- 2007 Conference USA Individual champion, Player of the Year and the UTEP Female Athlete of the Year